All the pitches are located at the same place, witch is a big plus for all the teams. These pitches belong to the pro club Bröndby If’s training facility and are located at the same area as their stadium.
Available on site at the tournament area.
On arrival, each team has to check in at the tournament office. Here you will receive the information you need as well as vouchers and a match balls that you will need during the tournament.
The tournament office is open for all leaders and parents who have questions about the tournament. We sit there from early morning until late evening. Please feel free to ask if you need any help!
At the tournament area, sales of football related items will be held. For other items, we refer you to Glostrup city centre, where there are plenty of shops for other related purchases.
• The team’s manager is responsible for order and discipline at the school and has the duty of ensuring that compensation is paid before departure, for any damage caused by members of the team.
• At least one leader has to sleep at the school with the team.
• Smoking and use of open flame are strictly prohibited on the school premises.
• Garbage and similar products may only be placed in the receptacles provided for this purpose.
• Beer and alcohol must not be brought into or consumed on the school premises.
• Ball games are not allowed in the school buildings or on school grounds.
• All windows must be closed when the dormitory is left unattended.
• Each team is responsible for keeping its dormitory clean and tidy.
• Each team must take its meals at the tables assigned to it and clean away after each meal.
• Football boots may not be worn inside the school.
• Persons entering the school are required to show a wristband.
• Each team manager will be supplied with wristbands for the team at the Information office. Lost band will only be replaced against payment of the full participation fee.
• The Brøndby Cup organisers accept no responsibility for valuables, watches, cameras etc.
• The school is closed between the hours 22.30 and 6 a.m.
• Be aware that starting a fire alarm at school can cost 5000, -DKK in fine.
• If you need help, please do not hesitate to contact the schools information office. The office is manned 24 hours a day.
• Violation of these rules can result in exclusion from the school.
We hope you enjoy your stay – please observe the rules
When staying at hotels and hostels, special rules may apply and prices may vary.
We also recommend local camping sites.
For a team that plays 11 a side or 9 a side football, the team will be able to use unlimited overage players (maximum 1 year). However only 2 players may be on the pitch at the same time.
If it is 7 a side or 5 a side, then the same rules apply but only 1 overage player that may be on the pitch.
The team can only register a maximum 18 players (11 a side and 9 a side) and 12 players (7 a side) and unlimited number of players (5 a side) may be used every game. A player may not participate in two teams in the same age group. It is however allowed to take part in different age groups.
We guarantee all teams between 5-7 matches. Group games and playoffs are also guaranteed for all teams.
Tournament Rules 11 a side, 9 a side and 7 a side
The organizer is responsible for all decisions regarding the tournament.
The organizer may decide to form a competition unit to handle any complaints.
All players must be able to show passports or other approved ID actions that reinforce the age of the player on the organizer’s request.
The tournament is played according to FIFAS rules for 11 a side football. All 9 a side age groups play rules for 11 a side football. All 7 a side age groups play rules for 7 a side football.
All 5-year-olds play with rules for 5 a side football.
Substitutes are allowed in all age groups. Max 7 substitutes may be used in the matches (5 a side substitutes) (unlimited number of substitutes 5 a side). The change can be made at match interruptions, waiting message from the referee. Replaced players may be re-entered into the game.
If the referee finds the colors of the team to be similar, it is up to the goal of changing costumes. Be sure to check that spare suits are available. This also applies to goalkeepers. Players who do not participate in a match must wear a different dress. The referee is entitled to reject players from the sidelines if the rules are not followed.
The team must be in place at the playing field, at least 15 minutes before kicking off.
The tournament is approved by the Danish Football Association, DBU and all players must be able to display approved player license from their respective federations.
Team setup must be submitted to the secretariat before the first match. Players cannot be added to the list without approval by the organizer.
The time and age classes are:
5a side (Minicupen 2 nights)
A, G 2 x 25 minutes
Others 2 x 20 minutes
The tournament is played according to the rules of FIFA and the Danish F.A.
A maximum of 18 players (11-a-side) may be used per match, 12 players (7-a-side). However there is no limit on the number of players a team may use during the tournament. A player may not play for two different teams in the same age group.
A win gives 3 points and a draw 1 point
If two teams end up on the same number of points then the following will be used to separate the teams: Goal difference, number of goals scored, the results between the two teams, penalties.
1. The tournament is known as Cup Denmark.
2. The tournament is from 2017 held at Brøndby Stadion, Copenhagen.
3. The TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE has complete authority in all matters relating to the control, operation and progress of the event.
4. The Tournament Director or Referee´s Co-ordinator may, at his/her discretion decide to form a PANEL to consider appeals.
5. Ages will be checked before the commencement of the tournament. Birth certificates and/or passports must be supplied if required.
6. THE RULES are as in 11-a-side football. The 11-a-side football will be played in accordance with the Laws of the game as laid down by the International Football Association Board. All 7 a-side age groups will be played with special 7 a-side rules.
7. In all age groups substitutes are permitted from a maximum of 7 nominated substitutes (5 nominated substitutes 7-a-side). Substitutions may be made when the ball is out of play but only with the referees concession.
8. If in the opinion of the referee there is an unacceptable clash of colours, the away team must change kit. Player who do not take part in game, must be aware that the referee can have them removed from the sideline if their clothing is to similar to the teams playing.
9. All team managers/representatives must make sure the team is present by the pitch, 15 minutes before the commencement of their game.
10. The Football Association of Denmark has approved this Tournament and all participants must be able to show the affiliation to the Football Association of their home country.
11. A full LIST OF PLAYERS has to be listed on the official form and submitted to the organiser. It will be the responsibility of the manager to complete this sheet before the start of the tournament. It will be retained for the entire competition. Additional players can be added during the tournament, but only with the approval of the tournament office.
12. MATCH DURATION shall be:
A, G 2 x 25 minutes.
All other age Groups 2 x 20 minutes.
These are subject to change dependant on the number of games to be played on a day or on other factors such as the weather.
The teams must bring their own balls for warm up. The ball received upon arrival at the tournament is the only ball to be used as a match ball. The home team is responsible that this ball is available. The away teams ball is to be used as the reserve ball.
13. All teams will be scheduled to play 5 – 7 matches. The exact FORMAT of the tournament is determined by the number of teams in each group. The aim is to provide one/two games per day for every team but this may not always be possible. A league format will be used, 3 points will be awarded for a win and 1 point for a draw.
If two teams finish on the same number of points in the group then the following will decide the final group order:
1 Goal difference
2 Number of goals scored
3 Result from the group game between the teams.
If the teams can still not be separated then penalties will decide which team finishes above the other.
14. If, for any reason, fixtures are affected by circumstances such as the WEATHER, the tournament shall progress as decided by the tournament organisation. This decision will be binding and no protests will be allowed.
15. Should a team fail to fulfil a fixture to the satisfaction of the the referee, the opposition will be awarded 3 points. The offending team may be disqualified from the event or made to forfeit all or some of the points earned in earlier matches.
16. PLAYER BEHAVIOUR at these age groups is often determined by the attitude/behaviour of the Manager/Coaches. They should inform their squad that
a) Foul play, dissent or bad language will bring immediate cautions and if repeated, dismissal.
b) Coaches and Team Managers are subject to the same sanctions.
c) While accepting that coaching is the norm in Junior and Youth Football excessive or abusive coaching will not be allowed and Coaches/Managers must remain in their bench area to ensure that these rules are observed. Comments to match officials are not acceptable and will be recorded by the match official, for further disciplinary action.
d) If any player receives a red card or two cautions in one game, he/she will be dismissed from the field and he/she will be excluded from the next game. If dismissed again, or if he/she receives two further cautions, he/she will be banned from the rest of the Tournament. Single cautions issued in the group games will not carry forward to the semi-final. All field misconduct will be reported to the appropriate County or National Association.
17. A MATCH CONTROL office will be found at the playing fields which will deal with all matters relating to the games. REFEREES and OFFICIALS will also be controlled through this office.
18. FIFA ON PITCH DRESS CODE will be applied. No stockings around ankles and shin pads must be worn. No ear-rings, necklaces, watches or jewellery to be worn. Rings may be allowed at Referees discretion if taped. Any plaster cast must be covered with soft material to the satisfaction of the referee who may or may not allow the player to take part.
19. DRESSING ROOM accommodation is available but limited. We recommend that players from the residences should arrive changed for their games and shower on their return.
20. Because of the heavy programme of matches during the week, BALL PLAY ON THE PITCHES should be restricted to match time, warm-ups with balls should not take place on the pitches until within 5 minutes of kick-off time, casual play on unused pitches is prohibited and Tournament players doing so will be CAUTIONED.
21. MEDALS will be awarded to all participating teams.
22. MEDICAL INSURANCE should be held by all visiting teams for outside of Denmark and EC.
23. FIRST AID COVER will be available at the playing area, treatment is free of charge.
24. REFEREES shall be appointed by the tournament.
25. All protest is to be made in writing, and left to the tournament office no later than 30 minutes after the game. Only team involved in game can do this, and only leaders who are listed on the team list can sign the protest. The organizing committee decision is final. The Committee have the power, without exception, to deal with any matters arising not provided for these rules. The protest fee is 500dkr which will be reimbursed if the protest is withheld.
26. Each team must provide a REFEREES ASSISTANT for each game, who must be a responsible person or over 18 years of age.
27. Extra time will not be played in this Competition, each team will be awarded 5 penalties, which will proceed normal time in the knock-out phases.
28. If a player is receives a red card the player together with a team official shall report to the tournament office one hour before the teams next game and show his/her ID. Failure to do this will lead to disqualification.
29. The rules apply to all participants without exceptions.
A player may not participate in 2 different teams in the same age group. But he or she may participate in another age group.
A document will be sent to each teams contact person, where you should enter special food / allergies for all players and leaders. The following allergies and special foods we offer are: Gluten, Lactose and Vegetarian. Remaining allergies or specialty foods will not be served on site but we offer space for storage of this food.
Because we have many Muslims coming to the tournament we have chosen not to serve pork. You do not need to report this as a specialty food or allergy.
This years´s menu will be presented 1 week before the tournament starts.
- Lunch: BBQ chicken breast
- Evening: Fajitas chicken, rice, tomato sauce
- Lunch: Pizza
- Evening: Pasta with meat sauce
- Lunch: Pita bread with kebab
- Evening: Chicken curry
- Lunch: Danish meatballs with pickled vegetables
- Evening: Filet of beef with béarnaise sauce and potatoes
- Wendsday & Thursday 07:00-09:00
- Friday – Sunday 06:30-09:30
- Monday 07:00-09:00
- Wednesday – Sunday 11:30-14:30
- Wednesday – Sunday 17:30-21:30.
Extra single food tickets can be purchased on site. There is also a small food court at the tournament activity area with several options of food.
All meals are eaten at the tournament restaurant located near the activity area. People accommodated in hostels and hotels will eat breakfast at their accommodation.
The transfer will pick up the team at their clubhouse and then drive to Copenhagen and the tournament. During the cup you are also free to use this at no extra cost.
When the cup is over, the bus will drive you back to your clubhouse.
Both are located about 3 km from Bröndby Stadium. We recommend traveling in the direction of Höje Taastrup and then jump off at Bröndbyöster Station.
The journey takes about 17 minutes and the train runs every 10 minutes. Then take the bus from Bröndbyöster Station direction Bröndby Strand, where you later get off at the Gildhöj Center/Bröndbyvester Boulevard station. The bus takes about 12 minutes and departs every 20 minutes. From this bus station there is the walkway last stretch, about 350-400 meters to the stadium.
This is booked on site.
Should it be that the team wants a bus ride between these times, you can book this by simply calling a number and a bus will be arranged to the team.